Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sand Bed is Back


Jim's got his hot air/sand bed back. His lungs are clear so he no longer needs the pulsating bed. Now he needs the wound care bed. We are moving along. Normal wound care today and the are showing improvement. He ate very little today. He does not like the food and he is not shy about saying so. I guess I'll need to meet with the dietician again tomorrow. His spirits are good but now he wants a coke and some black coffee. I keep telling him soon.
He's looking forward to seeing his sisters and his niece. That will be a real pick up for him.
Misty had her first bone this week. I grilled a rib eye steak and gave her the bone. She loved it. She did not leave the kitchen for an hour.
Jackie and I were the receipients of a random act of kindness yesterday. We had to go through a toll bridge that cost $2.00. When we got to the window they lady said the guy in front of us paid our toll. How cool is that.

No comments: