Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bingo Night


Can't remember if I posted this layout from my digital scrapbooking class. I really liked how it came out.
Well once again I did not Bingo. My sister Jackie won $50. She put her $5.00 in the pizza pot so that was good.


Jim is doing well. He is off the vent during the day and he is eating. The pulminary doctor was pleased today. He said Jim's lungs are clear and sound very good. The chest wound is the problem according to the doctor. Wound care continues and they are improving. Everyday is a challenge but hopefully things are looking up. He can now take his oral medication and this is so important. The antidepressants have started again along with the medication to prevent a stomach infection because of the antibiotics. He knows I am leaving tomorrow and he told me tonight that he is going to miss me.


Mom is making him a Notra Dame blanket for his birthday on Saturday. I know he's going to like that.


Don't forget to send him a birthday card. The address is in Sunday's blog. Love to all and for some of you I'll see you in Chicago. Jack, Josh and Luke, Grandma will be there to meet the school bus on Thurday.

No comments: