Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jim's Improving


Jim had another good day. He is still on the vent because the doctor wants to make sure that he has the best chance of getting back off he vent. He said that he wants Jim to rest over the weekend and not work to hard with his breathing. Any time the lungs fill with co2 it takes some time to completely rid the system of the co2. Thus the vent. He is only on pressure support, much like a cpap machine. Luckily it is the weekend and Jim loves to watch football so that keeps him occupied. Today the Fighting Irish won 28-7 over Duke so this made him happy.

Today was busy for me. I started the day with a breakfast party given by the Women's Club. My sister Jackie was in charge of the baby shower program and it was a buffet at Yoder's. Now Yoder's has one of the best breakfast buffet's outside of the fancy hotels.

Then I was off to the hospital to see Jim. ONce I was home I finally finished this layout from my digital scrapbooking class. It was really complicated and I think it turned out pretty good. What fun this is. I used some old Easter photos that fit the theme of the class.

Tonight I went to a party to unveil the new Creative Cafe at my local scrapbook store. We had a great time playing with the new cafe items, eating and drinking. I even won two door prizes. Now that is fun.

No comments: