Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

I was up early to start off Black Friday. Now I wasn't up that early but for me 7:30 is early. This year I did not think the bargains were as good as past years. I by-passed the electronics because those lines were just way to long and I really did not need a TV or a Wii. It's fun to get out there and watch the crazy people and the parking lots. Those people are crazy trying to get parking spots. No one has any patience any more. I did pick up a few things but not much.

We have a new woman in the house. Misty is in heat for the first time. Poor thing is having cramps and is not feeling very well. She just looks at me with those sad eyes. I feel so sorry for her.

Spent the afternoon with Jim and he is doing fine. He was off the vent again. They put him back on last night at midnight which means he was off for almost 11 hours yesterday. Today he did not have a fever so that is good. Today they took him off at 11:30 and just now put him back on. We watched a couple of TV movies and just hung out.

Tonight I went to Scraptherapy and had a good time. We did more chatting than work but that is OK because it's just nice to have some down time and girl time. I love having a place to go hang out and enjoy my new friends.

Hope everyone had a great shopping day and are now home safe and sound.

No comments: