Monday, November 5, 2007

Busy Monday



Well today was really busy. First my ice maker is broken. For the past couple of weeks it would not make ice. Last night it decided to just pour out water. It filled the ice bucket with water. Overflowed into the freezer (don't know how I'm going to get rid of this ice) and then poured out on the floor. I had to call Bill (our resident handy man) and he came to my rescue. But I have to get a new ice maker so my frig is sitting in the middle of the kitchen. Yuk. But this to shall pass.


Then Misty was past due for her 9 month checkup. Finally got her to the vet and had to leave her for 4 hours. I then went to Bradenton for my scrapbook Shop Hop.


After that I went to see Jim and had to meet with the case manager. We are having some insurance issues but they are handling these for me. BCBS thinks Jim should go to a skilled nursing facility. The doctor does not agree and he is fighting this. The doctor said that if he is moved in all likely hood he will be back in the hospital within 48 hours and ultimately back at Healthsouth. So the fight is on. BCBS does not know who they are taking on.


Jim does not know any of this and I don't think he needs to know. It was in good shape today. He was awake and watching TV. I took in the baby food fruits and he loved the peaches. I got a variety so we will keep giving these to him. I met with the dietition and we went over the foods that he likes. They are going to add some Boost pudding to add protein to his diet since he doesnt much like their hot foods. I also asked him they could give him soups. He loves soup. When I told him this he smiled and said he would like soup.
Then I went back and got Misty and came home and put everything back in my scraproom/guest room. Not quie done but getting there. I cleaned out the car and then had dinner. About 8:00 I was sitting there and missing Jim so I said to Misty let's go see daddy. So off we went. He was getting ready to watch the football game so we chatted. I hugged him and felt much better. A nice way to end the day.
I came home and did my digital scrapbook lesson for the week. The layout above is what I created. I started with a blank page and put this together. Wow what a class.

No comments: