Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quiet Day for Us

Jim and I had a quiet day today. He slept on and off and I read the paper and worked some puzzles. Jim's pulminary doctor was in and said that Jim's lungs are improving. He continues to need support but they are working on getting him off the vent. He had greatly improved in the past several weeks. He was off the vent for almost 6 hours today. He did not ask for any pain medicine today but did ask for Adavan to relieve the anexiety of being off the vent. He wanted to take a nap so he would be awake to watch Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty.

Had a little scare tonight. Misty's leash snapped tonight on our walk. She say a rabbit and darted after it and snap when the leash. Now we had two pieces. I called to her but she was after the rabbit. We were very close to mom's so I went there and called to her and said do you want to visit grandma and she came running. Mad that scared me because it was really dark and I could not see her.

Played cards this afternoon and won. Yeah me. Thank you Bob, Nancy and Carline. Jim loved your card. Also Bob and Debbie he loved your card yesterday.

No comments: