Tuesday, May 27, 2008

When Did It Get So Hot



While I was in Chicago we had very few warm days. Most of the time it was in the low 50's and I was complaining. I almost had to go out and buy sweat pants I was so cold. I did borrow socks from Adrienne because my feet were freezing. But that is the way it is when it's spring in Chicago.
But the wonder of spring in the north is so beautiful. This is a photo of my friend Phyllis in front of her peony tree and the other photo is of her lilacs. The fragrance was wonderful. As we drove around I just marveled at all of the beautiful spring flowers. It was such a treat to enjoy these flowers. These flowers made me happy and so did my friends. I'm behind on my happy comments.
Now I'm in Florida and it's hot. I will never complain about the cold again. I promise.
I've been home for three days now and Misty has not left my side. In fact she's under my feet right now asleep. I don't know what's going to happen when I go out tomorrow. She keeps thinking I'm not coming back . . . but I will.

No comments: