Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeling a lot better

I think I am getting over my sinus problems. Now that I have used an entire box of tissues my nose is drying up. Yesterday Catey and I even ventured to Macy's for an hour. Didn't buy anything except a small gift. Later Larry, Catey and I met Adrienne in Batavia for dinner. She is watching her grandchildren for the weekend. They Catey and I relaxed and watched two movies. Do not watch I am Legend with Will Smith unless you like horror movies. Wow this was scarred us to death.

What made me happy yesterday. The sun came out and it was a beautiful day. It was the perfect spring day in Chicago.

Today we did absolutely nothing but hang out and watched TV. This made me happy since it gave me another day to clear up my sinus infection.

I hope this week is better. Now that I'm feeling better I hope to see some friends, shop a little and spend some time with Jack, Josh and Luke before I return to Florida.

No comments: