Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catching Up


Today was kind of a catch up day. I really hadn't left my complex since I returned home so it was a day to run errands. I was able to catch up on them in three hours flat. It is way to hot to run around town so it was back to my cool house for me. I even went to the pool today. It's time to get back to exercising so maybe I am back in the swing with that. I didn't go until about 5:00 and that was just perfect.
The pool made me happy today. Yeah!
I also had some time to play around with this digital layout. These photos were taken the day after I arrived in Chicago. It was one of the few times I got to take pictures of the boys.
Yes today I applied for two jobs. There is not much out there but I am spending every day trying to find something that will challenge me and give me health care.

No comments: