Friday, May 16, 2008

Too many funerals

Today I attended my third funeral in 3 weeks. This is way to much. My friends and I are devastated with the loss of these special friends. The message the priest brought to us today is to live today because tomorrow is not certain. Keep in contact with friends and family that have gone before us with prayers and those that are here to just tell them you love them. We all know this but do we do it. We get so busy sometimes that we forget. We have got to take the time to enjoy our families and our friends. I am certainly going to do this from now on.

What made me happy today. There was one thing. I had Lou's pizza tonight. True thick Chicago pizza. It was great. Plus the sun was shining today. It was beautiful in Chicago. 71 and Sunny. Haven't seen much of that while I have been here especially since yesterday it was 48 and raining. Love the sun and miss it so much.

Thanks Jackie and Mom for taking care of Misty. Love you both.

No comments: