Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thanks For the Support












Thank you everyone for your support over the past week. It means everything to me. Enough said, that's done.

I still have construction workers in my house. They are still not done. They are the slowest workers I have ever seen. The contractor must be paying them by the hour because it seems like they are here but nothing seems to get done. We have finished the guest bathroom except for the molding around the ceiling line. Yeah. Today they started on the soft floor in the master bathroom. Even though they are slow they do really good work.


Tom it was good talking to you this past weekend. Hope your birthday was a good one and that you are now feeling better.


Played bingo last night and boy were we lucky. Mom, Jackie and I each won two bingo's. That six between us. It is always so much more fun to win. Thanks Mom for making the sandwiches.


Hope everyone has been enjoying the Olympics. I think I have watched every hour of it. Our athletes are amazing. I am also so impressed by the Chinese. I just wish their methods were better.


I'm a little behind in posting the balance of my July layouts so here they are.

No comments: