Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucas













Happy Birthday Lucas. Today is your special day. (Well actually tomorrow but I am writing this on the eve of your birthday.) Two years ago we were all so excited about your arrival. I could not wait to see you. You are such a special little boy.
I have been working on your photo album. I have gotten a little behind and knew that I had to get your first year going. I have done so many pages on you but had not done your first days. So here are the first few days of your life. Can you tell how you are loved.
Right now you can't really remember your grandma but one day you will and you will know how much I love you. Your daddy says I can not call or write to you so the only way I have to wish you a happy birthday is to do so on my blog and my diary blog. I know you can't read but someday you will be able to and you will know how I feel.
Since I can't write to you or send you a birthday present I have bought you a $100 Savings Bond and one day I will be able to give it to you. I also have an ABC album for you but that to shall have to wait. Love Grandma.

No comments: