Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gustav Makes For Soggy Weekend











Gustav may be in the middle of the gulf but he is wreaking havoc on us here in Sarasota. We have gotten several inches of rain yesterday and today and the wind has been incredible. We have gotten more rain and wind than we got from Fay and it landed a lot closer to us. Our pond is full and I do not know if it can handle any more rainfall.
Misty hates the rain. She hates to get her little feet wet and I have to drag her out because she just does not want to get into the grass.
Friday night I went to Scraptherapy and got a lot done. I completed these layouts Friday night. I had started several of them but just had to put pictures to them. We had a great time and it was fun to laugh with everyone.
I have been working around the house for the past several days and I have gotten a lot done. My floors are spotless and the majority of the house is clean. I just have my bedroom to go and that will get completed tomorrow. I was going to go to bingo today but with the rain I just decided to stay in and keep dry. Even found time for an afternoon nap. Isn't that what everyone does on a rainy day.
Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow and I plan to go to the pool. Need some sunshine. Have a great Labor Day.

No comments: