Monday, July 21, 2008

Loved Mamma Mia



I went to see Mamma Mia last night and absolutely loved it. I knew this would be an emotional movie for me because it was Jim's favorite stage play. Anyone who knew him knew he loved Abba. He played the soundtrack all of the time. I even had Dancing Queen played at the beginning of his funeral.

Yes I cried during parts of it but it was because I was thinking of Jim. But it is such a feel good movie. I want to go back sometime this week and see it again because I don't think it will hit me so badly the next time. There were so many funny parts of the movie.

The reviewers panned it but they are all men and they just don't get it. Who cares if Pierce can't sing. It is just fun to watch and feel your feet moving on their own. Jim would have loved the movie.

No comments: