Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Hump Day





Mid week already and I think I have been going non-stop. I had my water aerobics class this morning. They were working on the big pool today so we had to move to the little pool. This pool is not heated so there were some early morning groans as we got into the pool. The rain keeps the temperature down. Then it was back to the computer and job hunting mode. Groan.

Tonight I went to Scrap and dash and the layouts were wonderful. I have to get my July 4th photos printed so I can add the photos.

Rick I told you I would use this photo of you and your grandmother. You have been making these faces for me your entire life. One of these days I am going to make a layout just of your funny faces. This is mom on the 4th and our picnic.

The peaches I picked up in Georgia are absolutely wonderful. I hope to make a cobbler on Friday for Scraptherapy.

We seem to have the mold somewhat under control in the bathroom. Construction starts Friday I hope because this mold has got to go. Tomorrow I have to go pick out the new tile and paint color. I think I am going to stay with green but a lighter shade of the green in the hallway. I hope to find a neutral color for the floor. Then I have to take down the flower border so when they paint they can do both walls.

No comments: