Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fort Gordon Fireworks





Augusta is right next to Fort Gordon and we took advantage of being able to go to the military fireworks the night before the 4th. The Army always does it up big. The Army band was playing, the cannons were going off and the fireworks filled the sky. I had been reading up on how to take firework shots with my digital camera and I must say I did really well. I took about 100 photos and got some really nice shots. Here are two of my favorites. The photo of my family is a little blurred. It's hard to keep them still especially when you are using available light and not a flash.
Today I spent most of the day job hunting. What a drag this is getting to be. Why can't I find a job. Who would have thought this would be so hard. I found some really good opportunities today so I hope they will pan out.
Bingo tonight. All three of us won. Jackie was the big winner at $60. I won only $15 and mom won $6. She had to split.

No comments: