Monday, July 14, 2008

Been doing a little scrappin







I've been doing a little scrapping over the past week. The two 4th of July layouts were last week's S%D and they turned out great. I love scrapping by 3 wonderful grandchildren. They are such good subjects and they love to look at their albums. It is so wonderful for them to see where they have been and to remember such good times. I hope someday they will treasure them as much as I have loved making them for them to enjoy.
It is so rare to get a nice smiling face out of my nephew Rick. He is always making his funny faces and guess what we got a normal face. You just have to love it.
Did a little water aerobics this morning. It is such a great way to start the day. Once I was home it was back in job hunting mode. I found several that fit my qualifications so I spent most of the day revising my resume for each job. You have to get these key words in.
Tonight was game night at the pool. Everyone brings a sack dinner and just hangs out on the veranda around the pool. I spent some time in the pool and hot tub. Jackie was playing cards and mom was playing domino's. What a great way to spend a few hours on Monday night. When Jim and I decided to buy here we knew we were buying a lifestyle and this is what it is all about. It is great for me because I get out and enjoy people instead of staying in and watching TV. I am perfectly content to do that but I do not want to get caught in that rut. Jim wanted this for us and now I don't have him and it is just hard. It is hard to get motivated and hard to face my life without him. We did everything together and I miss him so.
I guess I'm feeling a little sad tonight. Sorry, tomorrow will be better.

No comments: