Friday, July 18, 2008

The Sun Was Shinning





Well the sun came back out today so I was able to get back in the pool for exercise class and boy did

it feel good. It really is a great way to start the day. I hung out for awhile and soaked up some sun.

Didn't do much else today. Washed the floors and cleaned the kitchen and did some laundry. Really boring but it had to be done. Other than that I did not do much. I was having a hard time getting motivated after all that housework.

These layouts were from last nights Creative Cafe meeting. What a great time just hanging out with friends and being creative. Thanks Karen for a great class.

Looking forward to Mama Mia tomorrow. Jim loved this play. We saw it several years ago with the original cast in Chicago. I know he's dancing to Dancing Queen right now.

No comments: