Thursday, July 17, 2008

Livin In The Tropics






Now that it has been raining for the past week it seems that when the sun does come out that the ground just steams and oh it is awful. When you step out of the house it is like a steam bath. You immediately start to sweat. Not ladylike but man like. November can't come soon enough for me.
The top two layouts are from our trip to Georgia. The third one is of Heather playing with both dogs. Misty looks a little jealous. Scrap and dash from yesterday was beachie so I used photos from last year that I had not scrapped yet. These layouts were such fun to make.
Today was chore day. Did some laundry and a little house cleaning. Only found 2 jobs to send resumes in on. I don't know what I am going to do with this job business. Does anyone know of a job out there. I'll work hard and be a great employee.
Nothing happened today on the house repair. Hopefully tomorrow something will get going. I don't think it is supposed to rain tomorrow.

No comments: