Monday, July 14, 2008

Living with construction



Well they started ripping up my bathroom this weekend. What a mess. Friday they brought in mold machines and sealed the bathroom. They actually put plastic over the bathroom door and to get in you have to unzip and step through. The machines make the room about 150 degrees. On Saturday Tim tore out the wall and carted away the molded materials. I picked out new flooring and paint. Tomorrow they take off the siding. That is if it does not rain. I'll take pictures tomorrow of the mess.
This layout is of my little curious Luke. He was having such fun investigating the deck of my friend Adrienne's. He was so happy and proud of himself. I miss my three little grandchildren so much. Jack, Josh and Luke I love you all so much. Just know that grandma is sending you great big grandma hugs.

No comments: