Saturday, June 14, 2008

Reject Letters





I hate reject letters. Got one today on a job I really wanted and I really thought I aced the interview. Oh well I just have to keep trying. At least I got an interview. What is that 2 interviews out of over 100 applications I've filled out. This is not a good job market.


Did some more cleaning today. Had to work on the bathroom cabinet where they are going to tear out the wall. This is not going to be a fun project but it does need to be done. Jackie thinks all my sneezing is from the mold in the wall. Could be.
I went to the pool today and took Misty for a good run tonight. Mom, Jackie, Barb and I went to dinner at Red Lobster and I had the honey/citrus marinated grilled shrimp and scallops. It was really good. We then came back to my house and played cards. A normal Saturday night for us.
Three of these layouts use up my design team kit from April. That kit went a really long way. You may wonder why I used the same picture twice. It is because each boy gets a scrapbook and this picture needs to be in each scrapbook. Scrapbooking is really a release for me. Between the great people and the sense of purpose, it gives me so much. Thank you scrapbook buddies for being there for me this past year. You are great.

No comments: