Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just When You Get the House Clean





Got up this morning full of energy and got right to cleaning the house. The floors are sparkling and the kitchen is clean. The bathrooms are clean and maybe no so much the bedroom. All of the dust is gone from my bookcases, china hutch and curio cabinet. What a good feeling it is when the house is clean. But then . . .
My guest bathroom window has been leaking and it's now time to have it fixed along with the soft floor in the master bathroom. President Bush says spend the money so I am getting these two things fixed. The first thing the insurance adjuster and contractor did was pull down part of the wall in my guest bathroom. No more sparkling clean. There is tile, dust and splinter wood everywhere. This is what you get when you actually put your mind to cleaning. They told me they would get back to me in a couple of days with the verdict on getting this fixed. Luckily much of this will be covered by my homeowners insurance so my out of pocket won't be as bad as I thought. There's nothing I can do about it anyway because if I don't get it fixed it is only going to get worse.
Did a little job hunting this afternoon on the net and then went to Scrap and Dash. So it was a pretty busy day. The two orange layouts I did in April and were part of my guest designer packet. They have been hanging at K2 since April. The other two layouts I have been working on for several weeks. Enjoy.

No comments: