Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's All About Josh Today.




I guess my layouts today are all about Josh. The top one is from Scrap and Dash tonight. I was able to do the facing page with some of my stash I had at home. I had been looking for just the right colors for these adorable photos. They were so bright and colorful. The second one I did a while ago but it got stuck between some other papers. I just love grandma time and the best is snuggling with my grandchildren. I stuck a note to Josh in the pocket of this layout. He'll get a kick out of this note someday.
Went to K2 for Scrap and Dash tonight and was also able to do the two page art bar project. They are a Fourth of July spread so I have to wait until the fourth to get some photos for these pages.
Did mundane things the rest of the day. Grocery shopping and taking Misty out for her to run. Have to go tend her now because it is thundering outside and she just hates that.

No comments: