Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to Bingo





Last week and this week Jackie, Mom and I are back to playing bingo. Both weeks I won a bingo even though tonight I had to split my prize money with one other person. But who cares I just love to win. Jackie was close all night but just couldn't bring it home.
We didn't have any thunderstorms to day and I am thankful for that. Misty just goes crazy with the lightning and thunder. They said on the news last night that there were approximately 2000 lightening strikes. Misty just can't take this. Most of these photos were taken while I was in Chicago.
My day was spent job hunting, cleaning and running errands. No word on the job hunt yet but I can not give up on this. There is a job out there for me.
These four layouts are from Scrap and Dash that I go to on Wednesday's. They saved them for me while I was in Chicago and I caught up on them this past weekend.

No comments: