Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Turn to make Dinner





I made a really great pasta salad tonight. It had bow tie pasta, green, yellow and red peppers, onions, ham and salami, tomatoes and cheese. I topped it off with a strawberry wine vinaigrette. It tasted so good. In fact we're having it again tomorrow for lunch since it was so good and there is a lot left over.
We had some terrific thunderstorms today and it was all I could do to keep Misty calm. She does not like thunder. She was just trembling. I had to hold her the whole time and just try to calm her down. This has been a hard week for her with all of the storms. I don't know why they scare her so much but I keep working with her. I don't know what she'll do when I'm not home with her.
No luck on the job front so far. There was a tree climbing job in the paper today. I may be over qualified for that but it does sound like fun.
The first two layouts here are from my mother's quilt retreat last April. The red white and blue layout is for my June challenge page and the last page was a digital layout I did today. Still trying to sharpen my skills.

No comments: