Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moved Furniture around today





The first two layouts are from last week's Creative Cafe monthly class. We meet the third Thursday of every month. Fun to get out and get the creative juices flowing. The second two are layouts I did over the past week. Jack, Josh and Luke, Grandma loves you and misses you so much. Hope you are having a wonderful summer and getting to play outside. I love making scrapbook pages for you. Can't wait to show them to you. Love you guys.
Jackie and I moved my living room furniture around today. What a lot of work but it is really well worth the effort. My living room looks so much bigger. The hardest part was the TV. There are so many cords what with the Dish TV and the home theater system with six speakers. We were even able to hide most of the cords. I still have to tack down several of the cords. I washed the floor every time we cleared a wall so the floor is nice and clean now. The dining room is a mess because we put all the extra stuff there. Tomorrow I'll finish the clean sweep and take some pictures for the blog.
I had a few tough moments after the big change. Jim would have loved how the living room looks now. He would have had more room to lay on the floor and watch TV and oh how he loved that. I miss you honey.
Tonight was Bingo night. Mom and Jackie both were able to yell bingo but it was not in the cards for me. There was a huge lightening storm as we were driving home and Misty was going crazy. I was able to get her out before the rain started.

No comments: