Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa Arrives in 7 Days


Today I got everything in the mail. (Except for Tom, I don't have your address) So with any luck everything will arrive by Christmas. The post office was jammed and I spent some time in line but everyone was in great cheer and it was not bad. I should not have waited so long to get this done but you now how behind I am.
Today Jim was doing great. They even took the ventilator machine out of his room. They have not done this for awhile so it is a very good sign. The only problem will be with the insurance company. BCBS will probably start giving us problems next week but the doctors are very much against moving Jim to a skilled nursing facility. So we will be fighting BCBS.
Jim ate very little again today. It is hard to start eating after so much time. The doctor says this is normal. He is drinking the Dan Active and for dinner he ate a little mac and cheese and some yogart. He also drank his milk. Other than that we just hung out and played with Misty.
Bingo was tonight and I won 3 bingos and did not have to share with anyone. The other players were ready to throw me out. Hope everyone's holidays are going great and that my Chicago friends are not freezing. I hope you enjoy my digital layouts. I have such fun making them.

No comments: