Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Lights Have Put Me in the Spirit



I love looking at the Christmas Lights. My sister took us to this amazing light show. There must have been one million lights and over 150 trees. They were all set to music and I was enthralled by the show. I have been twice in the last week. Once with Mom and Jackie and then with Donald and Holly.
I am working on getting Jim in the spirt of Christmas. It's hard but his room looks a little like Christmas. There is a tree, red bows and Mom brought in a stocking for Misty and it's hanging on the bulletin board.
They put the wound vac on Jim last night. They have it at a very low setting because they want to make sure that it does not overpower his lungs. So far so good. Jim ate lunch but wanted nothing to do with dinner. He said his stomach was upset so the doctor prescribed something for this and hopefully he'll eat tomorrow. Today he told me to stop fussing over him. I can't help it. What am I to do. If it's nice tomorrow I am going to try to get him outside. He needs a change of scenery.
Thanks Jackie for dinner again. I love it when you cook.

No comments: