Friday, December 21, 2007

Jim had a Steak & Shake Milkshake


Today was a milestone day. Megan (speech therapist in charge of Jim's eating) said Jim could have a milkshake from Steak and Shake. McDonald's was too runny and Wendy's too think. S & S is perfect and luckily just down the road. I went and got it for him and he loved it. He drank about half and we put the rest in the freezer for later. What a treat for him to have something normal.
Dr. Liggett was in and she said Jim is very stable and progressing along. She said Jim's just doing his thing and we just help him along. About 5:00 he told me to go home and get some rest. I guess I look a little tired. So I'm home now and going to just relax tonight.
This layout is about the Christmas Flamingo Santa I took to Chicago for my grandchildren. I don't think its something you find in Chicago. Jack, Josh and Luke just loved it. He sings a song, Here I come . . . and dances to the music. I think Teresa and Bob have gotten a little tired of listening to him but I am sure these 3 precious boys are still playing with it. Teresa, do you need more batteries.
Peace, Love and Joy to all during this holiday season. Remember us in your prayers as we remember all of you to keep you safe during the holiday and into the New Year.

No comments: