Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Deck the Halls



I am having such fun making these layouts. I can't wait until after Christmas to print them all out and have a very special 2007 Christmas Book. I hope you are enjoying them.
Today Jim is doing about the same. He is still off the vent and this now makes 5 days. His blood pressure is much better today so I think we dodged that bullet. It was really low yesterday and they just watched him. They did not want to give him any levocet if they didn't have to. They hoped it would resolve itself. Today's were all in the normal range.
As for eating not so good. At lunch he had some yogart and that was about all. For dinner I got him to eat 3 bites of each item. It's a start. You just have to coddle him into it. I think pureed roast beef may taste good but it is not great to look at. He slept a lot today and the doctor tells me this is good because the body heals better when he is resting. When he's sleeping I don't wake him up. I have things to do at the hospital so I either read or do puzzles.
Thank you Jackie for making dinner tonight. I loved it. You can cook for me anytime. Love you.

No comments: