Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Day 11


It was a little late last night so I skipped the blog and went straight to bed.
Jim is doing fine but he was a little tired yesterday and his vitals were a little off so they kept him on the vent most of the day. I saw him around noon and he just wanted to sleep so I only stayed a little while. Later I went back with Jackie, Donald, Holly and Misty. He was more awake and enjoyed our visit. Last night Mary told me that he watched the entire football game and that he enjoyed that.
I saw the movie Fred Claus last night. This is a fun family movie and really gets you in the holiday spirit.
This layout is from Saturday's Newby Management employee party. We went with Jackie and had a good time. Jackie and her co-workers won the best community award so we are really proud of her.

No comments: