Sunday, December 16, 2007

Football Sunday


Jim had two TV's going again today. He had the Colts on one TV and the Cowboys on the other. He's got his own sportbar going on in is room. He was happy and content. He had his dressing changes without much complications. The wound vac won't be in until tomorrow. Dr. Hume was happy. And guess what. He was off the vent the whole night. That means he has been off the vent since yesterday morning. This is great. He might be able to have water and eat tomorrow. He really does want to drink something.
I'm a little behind on my 25 days of Christmas. This photo was taken at the Windy City Scrapbooking store in downtown Chicago. This is Danelle Johnson and she is my hero. She is from Iowa and was in Chicago teaching. I was lucky enough to be able to take 3 of her new Creative Cafe classes. It was a great day and I learned a lot of new techniques.
It's getting cold here. We are supposed to have a high of 61 tomorrow. Right now I have the window's open but it's getting a little cold so I might have to shut the windows. Iknow 61 is not cold to most of you but here in Sunny Florida 61 is cold. Our low tonight will be in the 50's.

No comments: