Sunday, November 2, 2008

Made it through Halloween




Yes this was a difficult weekend for many reasons. One is that on Halloween last year Jim was really good. He was able to go outside and even to the lunchroom for the festivities. I really had hope at Halloween. Jack asked me to make him a Harry Potter scarf for his costume. I loved doing that as Jim and I were always part of our grand children's Halloween. Not so this year. I wonder what they dressed up as. Were they super hero's or spooky spirits. I wonder if they asked where their grandmother is. I wonder what the answer was.
Happy Hallween Jack, Josh and Luke. Hope you enjoy the little present grandma sent.
Kept busy most of the weekend. Cropped on Saturday and then played cards on Saturday night. We ordered out from the Chinese restaurant. Today I cleaned and did laundry. House is all spiffy and ready for another week. Have a good one everyone.

No comments: