Friday, November 7, 2008

A Tank of Gas






In July it cost me $62 to fill up my car with gas. Yesterday it cost me $37. But look around nothing else is coming down. Plus the price of gas went down again today. The price of a barrel of oil is less than $60. The stock market is down 30%. (You know what that means for all of our IRA's). So my question is when is everything else going to come down. When everyone raised the prices they said it was because of gas yet the prices are holding. Today they announced the highest unemployment rate since 1994. I guess our economy is just in the trash.
That was just my little rant.
Been busy. Bowled this week, did some water aerobics and played bingo. Filled out about a dozen job applications and did a little scrapbooking. Played with Misty and lunched with Mom and Jackie. I will miss all of this when I find a job. I do not hold out my chances with the holidays coming. Traditionally that is the worst time to find a job.
I have been really down about it but I may just have to face the facts and do what I need to do. I guess the worst part is losing my health insurance. It will be the first time I have ever been without health insurance. I am working through a complete medical exam so that I am set to go.
The two layouts I did in October. I really am behind in posting them. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: