Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday


Today was Black Friday and the crowds were not there. I did not get up in the wee hours of the morning to go shopping. Jackie did get up early and she said there were no lines. She did stop by K2 and pick up my 40% coupon so that I could go later and shop.
The three of us did go to Michael's and Joann and picked up a few things but we did not spend a lot. Normally these places would have huge lines but today there was only one person in line in front of me. The economy is really taking a hit.
The only thing going down is gas. In July it cost me $62 to fill my car with gas. This week it cost me $30.11. I love it.
This photo was taken Thanksgiving day. It was a quiet day to start the holiday season. I miss Jim so much every day and the next month I'll just think of all the great memories we had and the short time we had with our wonderful grandchildren.

No comments: