Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Little behind in posting.


Yes I'm a little behind in posting but I've been really busy. Or maybe a little lazy.
Today, Jackie and I went to the Barrack Obama rally here in Sarasota. Wow, there were over 15,000 people there and the crowd was so energetic. The sun was out and it was 71 degrees, the perfect Florida day. Obama is do dynamic and he really had the crowd on its feet.
My favorite quote for the day was. "We need to rise to the moment when the moment is hard." Doesn't this say it all. He asked the crowd how many had already voted and I was so surprised when 75% of the people raised their hand. I had no idea that many people were taking advantage of early voting. I may just go vote today or wait until election day when the crowds are over.
It has been really cold over the past few days. 42 was our record low and for us in Florida this is really cold. I even wore my sweats.
Have a happy and safe Halloween.

No comments: