Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sharing a Few Layouts





















My days are pretty full these days dealing with all of the pressures I have. I have finally found health insurance that I can barely afford but at least I was able to convert my current policy with United Health Care. Everyday I look for a job but as we all know the unemployment situation is very bleak. I find solace in knowing I am not the only one in this situation. I have also been dealing with some health issues. Nothing to serious but they have to be dealt with.
I am trying to stay busy as we approach this holiday season plus both my birthday and Jim's. Way to much to deal with but staying busy helps. Sitting outside with the sun on my face helps clear the mind. Especially since I think of all my friends and family facing the cold and snow. Stay warm everyone.

No comments: