Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some Layouts





























Here are some of the layouts I did last month and have not posted.

It has been pretty quiet around here. Jackie Mom and I went to McDill AFB on Monday to renew Mom's ID card. Unlucky for us that they were closed because of Tuesday's holiday. We went to the BX and did some shopping. They do have great prices and no sales tax. I got my haircut while we were there also. Yesterday was bowling and I actually did pretty good. Last night was Bingo and yes I got to yell bingo and won $25. Bingo pretty much pays for itself so that is really good.
Today the fire department is going around the community and inspecting our fire alarms and replacing them as needed. What a great service and it is free. Now that's for me. Have a great week.

No comments: