Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wow, Have An Interview


Busy day today. I applied for over 10 jobs and guess what. I have an interview on Friday. I guess that new resume is working. Yeah. It is for the manager of a day spa. Not sure how good I would be at that but hey I'll try anything. I applied today and they have already responded.


Played bingo tonight and won $80. Wow for me. I won the last two bingo's of the night. Poor Jackie was one number away about 6 times and the caller would just not call her number.
Turned a little cooler today and tonight was really nice. I could actually think about fall. It doesn't look like fall but the temperature is down and it is going to be 69 in the morning. Fantastic. I think I'll get up early and enjoy the cool temp.
There was a Elvis sighting in Las Vegas. He was just walking down the strip.

No comments: