Monday, September 8, 2008

Grandparents Day Yesterday


I would love to think that if I were allowed to see or talk to my grandchildren on Grandparents Day this is what they would say. This s a poem from a little boy named Vinnie.


My grandma is special to me.

She always lets me be me.

She teaches me to cook good food.

She thinks I'm a really cool dude.

She lets me snack on foods I enjoy.

She even buys me my favorite toy.

She picks me up when I'm feeling down.

I think she should wear a crown.

My Grandma Patty is the best!

She is head and shoulders above the rest.


I know this is how they feel and no matter what anyone says or does. I know in my heart that this is how they feel because I remember the little voices that yell, "Grandma you are here!"


Jack, Josh and Luke, Grandma loves you.

No comments: