Monday, September 22, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

Today I spent most of the day working on a new resume. I had been doing research on several web sites that give advice on how to build the best resume. So today I took all of the advice from my research and developed a new resume. I then went online and applied for at least 20 jobs. I hope that someone reads my resume because I need a job. On the news over the weekend the news was not good. Sarasota's job market is in the toilet. About the only one hiring is retail and that does not work for me. I can not stand all day because of my sciatica nerve in my back. So retail is out. Today I did Craig's list so tomorrow it is off to Monster.

I finished this layout over the weekend. It is class #3 in my Type+writer class online. I am behind because I was away last week but will catch up this next week.

So what's new in my life. My palm tree in the front yard is creating a mess with the little orange nuts falling. I must have raked up a 1000 of them. Unpacking and getting the laundry done. Catching up on my paperwork. Before I left I sent my grandchildren a little miss you card and it was returned to me today in a plain brown envelope addressed to Glasnap. The same thing happened when I sent Lucas the paperwork for a savings bond for his birthday. Guess someone doesn't know that my Legal name is Patricia Ann Chiszar or Mrs. James Chiszar, or Patty Chiszar. All of these will work. For this I will forever legally and emotionally be. So I guess Grandma is persona non gratis.

Misty spent sometime with Grandma today while I worked on my resume. She loves her play dates.

Thank you so much Jackie for taking care of Misty for me last week. You are a godsend. What would I do without you. Love you.

No comments: