Friday, September 5, 2008

Quiet Week







It has been a pretty quiet week. We started out with a holiday Monday and that pretty much screwed up the schedule. I was a day behind on everything.
I did one thing I have been putting off because it was so hard to do, but Jim's shirts are all gone now. I gave them to Goodwill. I cried all the way to the Goodwill store. It had to be done and now maybe someone can use them. I think I'm going to put his suits and tux on consignment. He would like that. I miss him so.
I did scrap and dash this week and the owl and bird layouts are from that. The Halloween layout is my September challenge page for K2. I found this adorable photo of Lucas and knew it would be perfect.
Jack got back from Augusta and I'll share those photos this weekend. Haven't seen much of her of Mom this week. We are all busy. Got my blood tests back and it seems that now my folic acid is low. This comes from the vitamins of vegetables. I eat tons of veggies. Doctor said that did not matter and that I needed extra because the folic acid is the glue that holds on to the B12. So I hope this works. I now need to have the B12 shot twice a month.
We are all watching Ike very closely. He has not made up his mind yet as to where he's going to go. I hope he stays on the other coast. When we are on the west side we only get a little rain but if we are on the east side we get torrential rains that last several days.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm doing scraptherapy tomorrow, probably a movie and who knows what else.

No comments: