Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hurricane Ike Passing us By


It looks like it is going to be a stormy night and a stormy Wednesday. Ike is out in the gulf but we are really feeling the effects. This afternoon we got about 2 inches of rain in about 2 hours.
It looks like water aerobics tomorrow could be a little chilly with the 40 mph wind gusts. I'll be there unless the rain is to heavy.
This is a digital layout from my Type+ class I am taking online. Learned some new techniques that I love.
They cancelled Bingo tonight because of the storms. I did not find out until after I ordered the pizza but we got together at my house and ate the pizza.
I also went and got a haircut and color today. Boy was I in need. I had not done that since Jim's funeral. Talk about gray roots. Have a great week and try to stay dry.

No comments: