Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Little Cool Tonight



Misty and I just got back from our nightly run and it was actually a little cool outside. Can you believe it, fall has arrived. Not cool enough to turn the air conditioner off but it is getting there.
These two layouts are from scrap and dash this week. The first one is from last week but I was catching up. I completed two more but I'll post them in the next couple of days.
Mom called me tonight but I was outside and didn't get the phone. She had an eagle in her back yard and wanted me to take photos. Darn, because I would have loved that. She said it was 10 feet from her on the ground.
This weekend is Scrap Pink for Breast Cancer. Which means on Sunday I'll have lots to show you. Sounds like a fun weekend and what fun it will be to just hang out and work on my scrapbooks. See you on Sunday.

No comments: