Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 Layouts




I haven't posted any layouts for awhile so it's time I share some of my creations. The water zone is from Josh's birthday and was done as a scrap and dash at K2 a couple of weeks ago. Love how it turned out. The second one is a glimpse of what Misty and I see when we are out for a walk. A little sunshine and a little wildlife. She only chases rodents so these feather friends don't even faze her.
It's been a long week of work. As the days get hotter here it is harder to stay outside for six plus hours. The work is winding done and we may be done tomorrow, Monday at the latest. Back to the unemployed.
Saturday is National Scrapbook Day so I am spending most of the weekend at our local scrapbook store. Lots of fun in store for the weekend. Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Love the layouts! I hope to see this Friday at K2.
Smiles, Paula

Paula Parrish said...

Hi Patty,
Love the layouts! hope to see this Friday at K2.
Smiles, Paula