Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hump Day Winding Down





Lots of things going on this week. Saw the cardiologist on Monday and he gave me a good result on my Nuclear Stress Test that I took last week. He said I had to work on my weight, exercise more and we all know what the third item was. So I guess I have some work to do. Don't have to go back for three months.
It was another bust last night at Bingo. I certainly am on a dry spell. Was one number away several times.
Spent some time at the library today but really didn't find anything that sparked for me. Had a few errands to run after that.
Scrap and dash was tonight so these are the layouts I completed. The middle one is from last week that I had not posted yet. The other two are really outside my comfort zone but they were fun to play with.
Thanks Jackie for dinner tonight. Sorry I was late . . . just talking to much at Scrap and Dash.

No comments: