Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Busy Week Ahead






Well last week is behind me and a lot was accomplished. I got through the breast biopsy and it was negative. That was a huge result for me. I was a little worried as we all are when faced with this challenge.
I had a nuclear stress test on Thursday and the doctor didn't say anything during the test so I am hopeful that tomorrow I will get a good report on this procedure.
I am trying very hard to get a government job. I had my second testing on Wednesday and hope to hear something this week. I will have my cell phone with me at all times.
Friday night I went to the crop at K2 and had some laughs with friends. It is a great way to sit and relax and just let loose with other women who have their own problems and know that you are not the only one swimming against the current.
Yesterday morning there was breakfast at the clubhouse and then some of the people came over and picked some oranges and grapefruit from my trees. I have so many that I will never be able to eat them all. I told them to definitely come back for more. Last night we went and say Bride Wars. A total chick flick and it was fun to just laugh. Today I helped Jackie clean my mom's carpets and then guess what. I fixed dinner. We had rib eye steaks and they were wonderful.
Here's hoping everyone has a great week.

No comments: