Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Layouts from Scrap Pink






Last weekend I spent the weekend cropping at Scrap Pink. I got a lot accomplished and here are a few of the layouts. There will be more to come.

Tonight was Scrap and Dash and finished that layout and it is to come also.
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to my sister. Friday is Jim and my 10th anniversary. Sadly we will not be able to celebrate but he is in my heart. Jim always gave me a box of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory truffles. My absolute favorite. My sister brought me a box tonight knowing that I am very down this week. You can't buy them in Sarasota but she picked them up on her way back from Georgia. Thank you Jackie. You are the best.
Donald begins what my be his Senior year in college this week. What an exciting time for him. Thought I'd celebrate him tonight. Go Donald. We are so proud of you.

No comments: