Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF

What a busy week it has been. Job search was number one and about 25 resumes went flying out. There is and was the health care situation. Happily this is getting resolved and I will actually save money. I will finalize this on Tuesday. Then there are the headaches involved with resolving my car accident from August. This was the rear end hit and this is almost resolved. The only problem from this week and the past several months is the bleeding from my IRA. Will the market ever bottom out and start to go up. I am just like everyone else. Just holding my breath that the market won't go down much more.

Did the other usual things today. Water aerobics in the morning and tonight I went to the club house for game night. This is new for around here. You just go to the club house and bring a game and just hang out. What fun and it doesn't cost anything. We did this all summer on Monday nights at the pool. We brought a bag dinner and ate on the veranda and then played games or cards. Someone must think it's fall and we need to move inside.

It was a beautiful night and Misty and I went out for her run and she loved it. The cooler weather agrees with her and me.

Have a great weekend. This is just a fun digital layout I did this week.

No comments: