Monday, May 25, 2009

Trip To Ikea Tday











Jackie and I drove up to Tampa today to check out the new IKEA store. I have been in one since I left Chicago. But let me say Chicago has nothing on the crowds. It was an absolute mob today when we left. We were lucky and got there before it opened so we had a leisurely breakfast and started our tour before the crowds. By the time we left you could not even move in the isles. My only purchase was a 72 inch frame shelf. Can't wait to hang it in my scrap room. Once it is up I'll post a photo.
I want to remember my dad today who spent the majority of his adult life in the Army. I applaud everyone in uniform for keep us safe. Those that have come before us and those who have their feet on the ground today. I pray that you are safe. My flag waves proudly today in your honor.

No comments: